Well, today was pretty boring. I found something out that made me want to have a heavy-duty talk with someone. I got a lunch detention at school for chewing gum, so I wasn't really in a good mood for some of the day.that's pretty much all that happened...
This blog is basicly about my life. It may be boring at some times, but hang tight for a while and something interesting might come up. Notice I said "might".
Description of me...I don't really know how to describe myself. Well, I guess I'll take a wack at it. One of my most favorite pass times is hangign out with my friends. I hate school(and I make sure everyone knows it.) I'm short and my hair is ALMOST brown. I have green eyes and I can't wait for my new colored contacts:) I can't wait for summer, and I wish I could stay this age for at least a little while longer. I love all my friends dearly, and i hope they enjoy reading this blog about my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment