This blog is basicly about my life. It may be boring at some times, but hang tight for a while and something interesting might come up. Notice I said "might".
Description of me...I don't really know how to describe myself. Well, I guess I'll take a wack at it. One of my most favorite pass times is hangign out with my friends. I hate school(and I make sure everyone knows it.) I'm short and my hair is ALMOST brown. I have green eyes and I can't wait for my new colored contacts:) I can't wait for summer, and I wish I could stay this age for at least a little while longer. I love all my friends dearly, and i hope they enjoy reading this blog about my life.
How come??
ReplyDeleteDefinetly Reeses. It's delicious.
ReplyDeletewow this is quite possibly the most interesting blog post i've ever read. lol
ReplyDeleteYOU TOO? Gee whiz, is Keith the only person around here who doesn't blog? If mine wasn't my only writing output, I would SO not conform.
ReplyDeletebtw, what's the URL mean?
ReplyDeleteGosh, Hayley! Blog!! It's been forever!!
ReplyDeleteSix days until a whole entire year.
ReplyDelete